Our 6 'SUREFIRE' Steps For Buying A New Air Conditioner.
Get Access To The Following Information:
- Our A/C Buyer's Guide In 'Plain English' and "Age vs. Replacement" chart.
- Information about an A/C Tune Up.
- Access to Steve Easley and John Proctor's video.
- Links to our Guarantees and FAQ's.
- Links to our online Comfort Home Evaluation.
- Links to schedule an in-home visit meeting.
Learn when is the best time to buy, how to select the right system and make sure it's installed right:
- Low Price Vs. Best Value -- why buying from the lowest(or 2nd lowest) bidding contractor(underpaying) may leave you stuck with the wrong system, installed improperly for the next 20 years.
- Why hiring the right contractor is much more important than choosing a manufacturer's equipment.
- You're not buying a air conditioner, you're buying: consistent temperatures throughout the home, quieter environment, increased home value, and delivered energy efficiency. (we'll explain why we say "delivered")
- What should I avoid? Myths: confusion in the marketplace - things you need to be aware of?
- What we mean by Planned Right™ + Priced Right™ + Done Right™ + The 'H&H Plumbing & Heating' Difference = 'Home That Performs'.